Wednesday, September 9, 2015

My Current Paranoid/Pronoid Musings

In the back of my head I still have reoccurring unsubstantiated thoughts:


I often feel that I am somehow different than others that makes me a notable human.

I think that there is a very disciplined Illuminati controlling the world.

I feel that I am observed at all times.

I think that people making my entertainment are intimately aware of me.

I feel that humans are somehow subconsciously telepathically interconnected, explaining how we function so well as a hive. Or that there is a hidden instinctual language that operates like telepathy at a subconscious level.

I think my Dad is watching me all the time.

I think that some of the people that I know died aren't actually dead.

I worry that I am awaiting a secret Illuminati trial.

I worry that we live in something akin to the matrix.

I think that my spending habits have an unseen influence beyond everyday economics.

No comments:

Post a Comment